Friday, February 9, 2007

happy friday!

Ahh anime.

Finally finished watching Samurai 7, that I borrowed from Megu. I have to say I finsished that series a lot faster than I did season 1 of Ahh! My Goddess TV Series. But man I NEED to own Samurai 7. What a good series.

I will admit, I cried pretty well at the last few episodes. Seeing some of the Samurai die. I knew it was bound to happen, but still, seeing cool characters that I've grown to know and love, seeing them die, very sad ;_; *tear*

Anyways, great series. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you do.

And in honor of watching such a kickass anime, I am not making my work desktop wallpaper this for the time being, until I find something better.


Also HAPPY FRIDAY! So far my Friday is going pretty well, although I am still pretty sore from the martial arts work outs, and didn't wake up in time for OT this morning, I found out I did get some sort of tax refund this year from the treasury. Originally I was told my tax refund would go to a debt I owed the government, which I had no problem with, but I seemed to have gotten $150 back. So umm.. yeah.. WOOT! Extra monies is always a good thing. I don't know what I"m gonna do with it, if anything it will be an extra payment towards the repair to my car.

but Happy Friday!

No comments: