Thursday, February 1, 2007

Harry Potter Book 7!

It has been finally announced, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows will be released 07/21/07, one week after Order of the Phoenix comes out in theaters. OMG.. so excited..

The hardback will be $35 and the deluxe edition $65. Good lord, that's a lot of money, but I think I'll shell out for that.

This will be perfect for my reading plans! So before movie 5 comes out I will have to read book 5 & 6 before July. I have more than enough time. heehee. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused now. Borders has the hardback on sale for $20.99 and the deluxe edition for $39. Preorders of course. So I'm curious as to who is overpricing their preorders. I got mine on amazon for $18.89 plus shipping for the regular hardback. Yay!

Ro said...

Borders says that cuz more than likely you got their email notifying you about that. Yeah I'm a member that receives those emails as well. They are giving you like a 40% discount if you order online through them, however if you were to preorder through the bookstore, you would pay the amounts I mentioned. I got my information from www.mugglenet.com. So probably best to order online, however I'm not sure when it will be delivered via snail mail.

Personally, I like going to wait in line among the other Harry Potter fans and pick up the book. But that's just me. I know my bf & I will be waiting in line.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I did that when the Half Blood Prince came out at Waldenbooks. It was pretty neat and all, but I did get an instore discount for preordering though. I'm hoping it won't take to long via snail mail. The main reason I ordered through amazon was because I had a $15 gift certificate.