Friday, February 2, 2007

I love you Gabe & Tycho

Recently as I've been doing my weekly catch up on webcomics, I noticed that Questionable Content, Chugworth, Loserz, & Gone with the Blastwave are all now blocked.

Suck-fu

However...

I also discovered that Penny Arcade is somehow no longer blocked!

WOOT! \m/

So I've been playing catch up with that since I think April, and, how I've missed PA so. I couldn't stop laughing at some of them. I miss reading their rants and seeing their reviews of games.

At least this catch up will keep me occupied during those "slow" moments at work. Which are more often than not. This also reminds me, I should go buy some of their shirts. Especially the DS one. That one was hot, maybe they have them in different colors other than stupid black. Pink would be leet to match my pretty pink DS lite...

One can only hope.

No comments: