Monday, January 29, 2007

the end of Kare Kano!

I just finished reading the last volume of Kare Kano

OMG. *tears* ; _ ;

Such a great manga series. I'm both happy and sad it's over. I enjoyed the ending, but there was one part that was so evil that made me yell out "OMGWTF!". I won't spoil is for you people, but I'm sure you know the part I'm reffering to.

So ends another manga series, and me wanting more. However, right now I'm on a current break from reading. Well I'm just taking my time now reading Eldest. My reading binges of late has exhausted me and also getting a Wii, makes me want to do other things with my spare time.

I also picked up Hana Kimi Vol. 15, so that should keep me occupied for no more than 30 mins. I should be done with it today, so Chris, let me know when you want it. We can swap the W-Juliets you have of mine for the next Hana Kimi.

No comments: