Friday, January 26, 2007

zomg it's about time! ^_^

TGIF.

I cannot express how happy I am it's finally FRIDAY! I got paid today with my $900 bonus! Now on my epic quest for the Wii! So far I've called numerous Gamestops, EB Games, Target, Sears, Walmart, Fred Meyers, etc and no luck yet. However, on Sunday, apparently Walmart is having a sale on them. Supposively each Walmart is going to get 5 consoles each.

My plan of attack goes as follows:
I go on Saturday night to the Auburn Walmart at 10/11 because they are open 24 hours and wait for midnight to buy it. If that doesn't work..

I then go to the Covington Walmart that opens at 7 AM and wait in line at 5 AM.

I WANT TO HAVE A WII SO HELP ME LORD BUDDY CHRIST!

And finally..
My car is finally getting repaired & I should be able to pick it up today. After waiting for the stupid dumb ass part that was needed to be delivered by UPS from California, they get it in yesterday.. but wait..

THE FUCKING PART DIDN'T WORK WITH MY CAR! T_T >.< *twitch*

So they finally ordered a part directly from the dealership, which costs me an extra $200, but I don't care. I just want my car. And plus I'm on financing for like 4 years! But I plan on paying it off within the first 90 days because if I do that, I won't have to pay any interest. But yes.. if all goes well, my car should be done.

*begs/prays for it to work out*

So now, I'm happy. Very happy actually.

Yesterday, was the 6 month-a-versary for Jeremy and myself. We celebrated by going out to dinner. He surprised me by taking me out to Cheesecake Factory, one of my all time favorite restaurants. I've been wanting to go there for a very long time and everytime we plan on going, someone always comes up, but now we finally got to go.

Dinner was devine. For appetizers we had Buffalo Blasts. Imagine buffalo chicken goodness plus heaven in your mouth, you get Buffalo Blasts. Basically what they do is they chop up chicken breast and soak/cook it in buffalo sauce, then they wrap it up in a large won-ton type wrapper and then fry it. You then dip it in either blue cheese or buffalo sauce. Can you hear that? Yeah that's the sound of angels singing from above, because it's that good.

For the main course, I had the Thai Chicken w/ noodles in peanut sauce. OMG! SO GOOD. I could barely eat 1/4 of it, because they have such large portions, but oh I have a good lunch for today! ^_^

Then we had cheesecake to-go. I had the Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake, Jeremy, being a big peanut butter/cookie dough/chocolate lover, had the Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. WOW talk about a rich cake.

It was a great evening.

and to top it off...

He told me he loves me. He really and truly loves me. (yes sappy i know, deal w/ it :P)

But yeah. *SIGH* I am so happy. I haven't been this happy since, who knows when?

But YAY! FRIDAY! MONEY! CAR! LOVE!

I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck getting a Wii! You can borrow my copy of Zelda so you don't have to buy one ^_^

Also, it's "supposEDly", not "supposIVEly" ^_^