Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More snow, more debt

Yes it's snowing again. It's snowing pretty damn fast, not big flakes, but fast and hard enough to make a difference. Just when the roads were getting pretty clear and the ice was melting, it decides to snow again. Man I don't remember it being this bad for a long time. Snow never seems to last where I am at in Washington, however, this year is an exception. Snow is definitely for kids. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of being cold.

However pretty it can be, to me it's just not worth it.

Well on more bad news, it seems I have to replace the clutch in my car. Me, thinking I had full coverage/warranty on my car, took it to the dealership to get it checked. Initially I thought it was my transmission going out, but it appears to be the clutch. Unfortunately my clutch was only covered for the first year. /sigh

They quoted me at a price of a whopping $1400 to fix the fucking thing! Right. I was like, umm.. no, I'll just shop around, however I had to pay them $90 for inspecting it for like 30 mins. What a rip-off. I'm very angry at that fact. So I did some shopping around and found better quotes at around $700. So yeah, I need muster up money for that. /sigh

I was gonna use my saved money to buy a Wii, but alas, that will have to wait. ; _ ;

So all in all a pretty shitty start for the new year still.

Bah.

No comments: