Wednesday, January 31, 2007

grr @ my apt

So I'm working OT early all week long. As I play Snooze tag with my alarm clock this morning, around 4 AM, I hear this odd sound.

A dripping.

Not fucking again.

Yes there is another goddamn motherfucking leak coming from upstairs.

This time it was in my closet with the water heater. More than likely the upstairs apt's water heater is leaking which is why it's leaking through my ceiling.

Did I page maintenance?

Oh you bet I fucking did. I told them this was the 3rd time in like 2 months that my apt had some sort of leak problem. It's getting ridiculous. Guy told me if it was ok if he came to check it at 9 AM. I told them that since the leak wasn't too bad, it's fine, I wouldn't be home due to work and gave them permission to enter.

Regardless I'm calling the main office when they open to chew their asses out. This is so no right. I shouldn't have to worry about what's the next thing that's gonna leak in my apt. I mean especially if I'm not there. Only time I'm in my apt is during the weekdays really, the weekends I normally go hang out with Jeremy in Kent. I shouldnt' have to worry about what's the next damn thing that's gonna spring and leak, and ruin my shit.

Fuck. What a way to start a day.

On top of that I've been getting a scratchy throat and stuffy nose. Please don't tell me I'm getting sick again.

>.<

/sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonoutletmart.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonoutletmart.co.uk[/url][/b] You'll be able to co-opt that exact situation if you need govt to pay additional. however , you can co-opt fear-mongering! Whatever monsters you wish to slay with more spending need to be scarier than the monsters the other facet is pointing to. Intercontinental warming? It could be created terrifying.

[b][url=http://www.uggsclearancebusiness.com/]ugg clearance[/url][/b] Alligator, jesus and even ostrich imitation leather-based are producing elegant at the present. Criminal, auf einem andern Wege neue Zeugnisse y 1r das Vorhandensein eines und mehrerer innersten Planeten gewonnen. Shut to that time period, the types of your company started to enter into blood circulation and cease it, the emblem along with the monogram materials specified.

[b][url=http://www.cheapuggsstore.com/]ugg boots cheap[/url][/b] Versace: Started in 1978, and run with the Versace siblings, the brand is tantamount to sophistication and indulgence. Even so, not all people can 'indulge' in buying a Versace bag. This really is wherever pretend purses appear in to the scene. What exactly are thoughts and what is emotional mastery? Emotions in many cases are described as electrical power in movement. They come to be issues only when we assess them as inappropriate, poor, or inappropriate. After we let our emotions run us, we skip the message they carry.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonsalemarket.com/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] A great deal of folks are still fascinated together with the major choice of their quality goods nevertheless almost all of them are so high priced. Not just the line for girls they offer but men also have their very own Louis Vuitton range of products and solutions to pick out from. In reality this provider is often making effort and hard work for the high-quality of solutions in order to be assured that the items hold the best benchmarks of high-quality and workmanship.

[b][url=http://www.uggsclearancebusiness.com/]uggs boots clearance[/url][/b] By low-cost handbags, quality and model are never compromised in spite of lower tag prices. Frugal consumers could now live with out Louis Vuitton and Gucci purses. Very affordable handbags tend to be more justified in additional than plenty of methods. Louis Vuitton is one of most outstanding leather designer inside the qualifications of France. Louis Vuitton opened the 1st suitcase shop that is referred to as right after his detect in Paris In 1854. Immediately after a century, Louis Vuitton change into a single individual with the best items manufacturers in the willpower of suitcase with leather items, and become a picture from the upper-class.

Anonymous said...

rebetol
copegus buy
buy virazole online
ribavirin 200 mg online