Wednesday, January 24, 2007

a whole week

A week.

Is the time that Lakewood Transmission will have had my car. ARGH!

So after many phone calls to them, trying to find out if UPS delivered my clutch kit, I come to find out that, UPS was supposed to deliver it this morning, however the truck that had my part, broke down.

THANK YOU IRONY! PLEASE LET ME BEND OVER MORE SO YOU CAN FURTHER INCREASE THE ANAL RAPAGE THAT HAS BEEN MY SHITTY WEEK!

So they should get the part later on today, however it will take 4 hours to work on my car, which means, yes ladies and gents, it should be done by tomorrow. Hypothetically. Knowing my recent luck, I have a feeling that something will come up to delay me from getting my car. I can't help but be so pessimistic.

However, I am trying my best to stay positive and have a small ray of hope inside of me, thinking that tomorrow will be better, my car will be finally done, I will get to see Jeremy, and I will see if we truly get our bonuses in our paycheck this Friday. Every Thursday before payday, we are able to see our paycheck stubs for our direct deposit, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping to see it there. If my car is FINALLLY done by tomorrow and I know I will get my $950 bonus, then that will make up for all the stupid shite that has gone on this week.

If not...it can be the shit icing on the crap cake that this week has become.

No comments: