Wednesday, January 24, 2007

a little silver lining to my craptastic day

Still no word on whether or not the mechanics got the part it. >.< I'm getting beyond annoyed by this shite.

Oh btw on top of Questionable Content being blocked, you can add Chugworth and Loserz to that.

/MUTHA FUCKING WRISTS

I love Chugworth and Loserz, although I can see why it was blocked.

But to make my day a lot better, I totally forgot my father made Kelaguen (pronounced kel-a-gwin) last night and gave some to my mom to give to me.

To explain I found that wikipedia had an article on it. How freaking cool is that? But anyways it gives a brief description on it. However, my father doesn't use coconut, and I prefer it that way. He made my favorite, the chicken kind. And have found a pic on the internets to show what it looks like:



I am currently savoring each delectible bite as I type this. So that's probably one of the better notes of my day.

I'm just hoping that my car gets fixed, but seems more than likely it won't.

/sigh
/eats kelaguen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory