Thursday, January 11, 2007

snow?! >.<

Snow.

So not a big fan of snow. I'm lucky I'm in an area of Puget Sound that doesn't get a lot of snow, however, the areas around me seem to have gotten way more than the good ol' town of Lakewood.

Roads weren't too bad this morning. Made it in for OT. I really should work one more hour after work. Monies = <3.

I've had my eyes set on buying the oh-so-loverly Sex And the City Ultimate Box Set from Target for like $180. I want it so badly. I've had cravings of watching that series again. It's fun to watch/listen to as I play my new addiction, Animal Crossing Wild World for the Nintendo DS. I can't get enough of the game. I know the game came out a while ago and I'm so behind, but meh, I play games on my own time and accord. I don't need to be up-to-date with all the hip new games. But if you haven't played Animal Crossing, you should. It's so cute and addicting. I must have played for like at least 4+ hours last night. I haven't played a game for that long since WoW.

Yeah, WoW...meh.

I honestly have no desire to log onto there anymore. Even with the expansion coming out on Tuesday, I could honestly care less. I mean, yeah, it will be fun rolling a Blood Elf, but I'm in no hurry. I mean I spent $140 on my Pink DS, and I plan on getting my monies worth.

Btw I'll post sometime in the story telling of how I got my oh so pretty in pink DS lite. I originally had the white one, but yeah I'll tell that story later.

I hope the snow is done, but from what I hear, there is gonna be ice rain and what not. I just hope the roads are clear this weekend so I can go see my man.

Back to work..

/sigh

No comments: